Are you looking to join a team that strives to bring a positive, real-life impact to the lives of millions of people? At Zoosk, we have the tremendous and rewarding challenge of facilitating meaningful connections between over 40 million users worldwide and growing. Our users span 80 countries worldwide and exchange millions of messages in 25 different languages every single day.
Are you looking to join a team that strives to bring a positive, real-life impact to the lives of millions of people? At Zoosk, we have the tremendous and rewarding challenge of facilitating meaningful connections between over 40 million users worldwide and growing. Our users span 80 countries worldwide and exchange millions of messages in 25 different languages every single day. Zoosk is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to own customer acquisition campaigns across online and mobile marketing channels, such as Facebook or Google, to hit monthly budget and ROI goals. This requires the set-up, optimization and analysis of multiple campaigns on a daily basis following a direct response marketing approach.
You will own campaign strategy and define the best targeting, creative, and bidding options to deliver on Zoosk’s user acquisition objectives. You are an ideal candidate for this role if you are data-driven, and have 3-4 years of experience in digital marketing – with a particular focus on user acquisition. A strong understanding of marketing technology (tracking, attribution, retargeting, etc.) is a must.
We’re in the business of bringing people together: the most successful users on our dating site are those who write openly about themselves. When we evaluate applications we don’t look for what you don’t know, we look for what you know and are capable of knowing. That is why we welcome and encourage human-voiced resumes.
What you'll do:
- Hit monthly spend and ROI goals by following a direct response marketing approach.
- Create, manage and analyze marketing campaigns for online channels such as search, display, social and mobile.
- Provide daily and weekly reports, tracking and analyzing performance.
- Communicate frequently and proactively with vendors to manage and optimize media buys.
- Share insights with the marketing team and throughout the organization and foster a collaborative learning environment.
- Assist marketing in the development of country specific marketing collateral such as web banners, emails, and text ads.
What we're looking for in you:
- You are very proficient in Excel and can handle some SQL.
- You understand marketing technology thoroughly: you should have experience working with an affiliate tracking system like Cake or HasOffers, and with a mobile app install attribution provider like Tune or Appsflyer. You should be able to troubleshoot conversion tracking and attribution issues, pixels, server-to-server postbacks, etc.
- You have experience managing Adwords and Facebook campaigns. You have outstanding analytical skills and a data-driven mindset.
- You have a Bachelor's degree or higher from a reputable school.
- You must have the unrestricted right to live and work in the US.
- You don’t need to be a total geek, but a data-driven mindset is a must. We solve business problems using numbers: there is no need to know the difference between a logarithmic and an Archimedean spiral, but you should be able to solve the following problem (bonus points for sending in the correct answer along with your application): A coffee shop blends 2 kinds of coffee, putting in 2 parts of a $0.33 pound grade to 1 part of a $0.24 grade. If the mixture is changed to 1 part of the $0.33 grade to 2 parts of the less expensive grade, how much will the shop save in blending 100 pounds?
Zoosk Core Values: Don’t stop caring. Be a doer. We’re better together. Speak up. We say no to the status quo. If there’s fun to be had, then have it.
While there is a lot to do, we also have a very open and collaborative culture and know how to have a lot of fun; frequent team and company outings, Hackathons, happy hour every Friday, daily catered lunches, health and wellness benefits, 401K matching, generous maternity/paternity leave policies, and flexible time off are just some of the ways we support our teams.
Zoosk is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Apply for this job