Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
- Operate Scanner Machine
- Operate Longford/Packaging line
- Set up, run, and maintain the different machines
- Assist with processing equipment during peak processing-2nd/3rd Shift
- Provide basic support for equipment
- Interact in a professional manner with all internal/external clients representing the department and Accenture in a positive way
- Must have ability to analyze problems and make service calls for repairs as needed on equipment. Maintain service log of calls made and date completed.
- Full compliance with Standard Operating Procedures
- Must be receptive to multiple tasks and have ability to move between functions
- Ensures scanning volumes are processed accurately and on-time to insure SLA’s are met while producing an error free product at the required production rate.
- Ensures computer system is updated daily with scanning volumes along with the export to the Servers
- Meet or exceed the daily scan production schedules
- Ensures all machine cutting are completed according to correct setting
- Set up, run, and maintain machinery for the Packaging line and Longford line.
- Participate in Operational Acceptance Tests (OAT) as new software enhancements, programs and/or machinery is added to the automated equipment.
- Read and understand job specification sheets.
- Follow all established Quality Assurance guidelines and Safety procedures
- Cross train in other departments so that you can assist when needed
- Must be able to work 2nd/3rd shift during peak periods as well as extended hours and or weekends to insure deadlines for SLA’s are met
- Ability to lift 30-pound boxes
- Able to work 2nd/3rd shift during peak periods as well as extended hours and or weekends to insure deadlines for SLA’s are met
- Minimum of one-year experience in a warehouse environment
- Minimum of one-year experience in setup and operating scanning equipment
- Minimum of 6 months of experience with drive power-operated material handling equipment OR ability to be trained within 60 days to drive designated material handling equipment
- Minimum of 6 months of computer experience i.e. MS Office programs or tracking systems
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]