Our sales strategy and operations team is driving Datadog's next phase of growth. Datadog's sales teams are already growing rapidly and exceeding revenue records month after month. The strategy and operations team sets the stage for even greater success by contributing strategic planning, data-driven decision making, and increased operational rigor across the business. We are analytical, creative thinkers who are actively seeking out new areas for growth and standing up the business processes that will accelerate Datadog's success.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager who will be critical to scale all EMEA operations. This hire is the first sales operations member in EMEA and can build a team over time. The individual will also support the global sales operations team with all global projects mandatory for pre IPO stage. Additionally, the Sales Operations Manager of EMEA will have a focussed role on channel operations and will help to map out and scale channel processes.
- Work closely with Director of Sales Operations and EMEA Sales Leadership to help build out a roadmap for all EMEA operations.
- Work cross functionally with sales, channel, customer success and sales engineering teams in EMEA to ensure consistency across processes globally. Create a training cadence and ensure all teams are supported in their day to day and ramping accordingly.
- Support Leadership on specific projects and provide visibility into their territories, teams and all sales performance.
- Map out and help build channel processes for sales teams on how to track MSPs, Referral Partners and Resellers activity and influence in salesforce, organize accounts and give visibility back to the channel leadership.
- Train and onboard all new hires in EMEA.
- Be an active key player within the global sales operations team and help us improve and be effective as a global team.
- 5-7 years of experience leading some parts or all of the sales operations processes in a high-tech or software company
- Ability to grow into a management role
- Experience improving sales productivity while utilizing Salesforce and sales automation systems
- Ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries
- Previous experience in SAAS (3-4 years)
- Bachelor’s degree &/or relevant experience
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev, Ops and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.