- Analyzes and solves problems that are low complexity and may be routine in nature where answers can be readily obtained.
- Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors.
- Likely has limited direct exposure with non-management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Receives moderate of level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
- Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
- Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming requests for assistance from internal customers experiencing problems with computer hardware, software, and other computer-related technologies.
- Provide quick, responsive, high quality and consistent customer service.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Customer Service or Public Relations role
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Desktop Support and using remedy ticketing system
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Computer analyst or IT Team Lead
- ServiceNow experience
- Good financial acumen and financial analysis and diagnosis skills.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill.
- Good understanding of PC and Mac computers, mobile devices, and Microsoft Office applications, (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]