OCC is currently in search of a prospective student interested in joining its Information Governance team, within the Compliance department, as a year-round intern. This internship will provide candidates with hands-on industry experience, and transferable skills relating to their designated field of study.
The Information Governance team maintains, advises, and monitors all official OCC records, ensuring proper controls and security policies are in place. The intern will be responsible for supporting department functions, assisting with special projects, and applying academic knowledge to the daily activities, and collaboratively working with team members.
- Currently enrolled in Law School, or enrolled in a graduate program.
- Background or working knowledge of databases and structured application data is a plus.
- Applicants must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle several projects simultaneously and work with multiple teams.
- Strong MS Office Suite skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Currently in school pursuing a degree in Law (preferred) or Library Science.
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
OCC is the world's largest equity derivatives clearing organization and the foundation for secure markets. Founded in 1973, OCC operates under the jurisdiction of both the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). OCC now provides [...]