Florence Bench/Pack - Bagel Line
At Pinnacle Foods we are at the top of our game and the key to our success is clear. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: unleashing brand potential, dynamically evolving and improving our already beloved products to bring more convenience, taste, nutrition, and joy to today's consumers.
The results? Our well-recognized products are found in 85% of American households and are leaders in their respective categories, holding the #1 or #2 market share position in 10 of the 14 categories in which we compete — and we're just getting started. We are committed to adding value through strategic growth that synergizes our portfolio of "Leadership" and "Foundation" brands and plays to our strengths in R&D, consumer insights, and senior management experience.
- Must be able to perform basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Report all equipment issues to supervisors, managers, and maintenance technicians
- Operate all equipment safely and according to training
- Divide, form, pan all dough and batter to exact specifications
- Ensure all products to meet Boulder Brands Quality Standards
- Comply with all Boulder Brands policies, procedures, and practices
- Perform all assigned cleaning and preventative maintenance duties
- Record/Log all production, packing, and shipping data accurately and within the time given
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Affix labels to exact specifications and within the time given
- Ability to work in a fast paced manufacturing setting
- Ability to follow specific direction and procedures
- Experience with cleaning machinery, preferably professionally
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the business
- A team player with commitment to company values
- Ability to adapt to change and high pressure situations.
- High School diploma or GED preferred. Detail oriented. Good written and oral communication skills.
- Walking/Standing: Frequently on slick flooring/Standing for long periods of time.
- Talking: expressing or changing ideas by means of spoken words. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, and/or quickly.
- Hearing: perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and make fine discriminations in sound.
- Reaching: extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Fingering: picking, pinching, or otherwise working primary with fingers rather than with the whole hand or arm as in handling. Using forceful exertions and postural stress.
- Grasping: applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm when using scraper and cookie trays.
- Visual: the worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities by sustained attention and balance. PPE required, steel toe boots hair net eye and ear protection.
- Physical-Lifting and Carrying: negligible pounds occasionally up to 25 pounds, and occasionally up to 50 pounds to pull or lay objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position requiring the use of upper extremities and back muscles.
- Pushing or Pulling: using extremities to exert force in order to push , pull, draw, drag, haul, or tug objects exerting a negligible amount of force constantly, up to 10 pounds frequently.
In more than 85% of American households, consumers reach for Pinnacle Foods brands. Pinnacle Foods is ranked on Fortune Magazine's 2015 Top 1000 companies list. We are a leading producer, marketer and distributor of high-quality branded food products, which have been trusted household names for [...]