Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
The SAP ERP Delivery Lead will plan, deliver and execute all project/program deliverables for client SAP ERP project ensuring appropriate resources are mobilized and project/program meet budget, schedule and quality commitments as well as client expectations.
- Plan, deliver and execute project/program
- Ensure execution of delivery work
- Address performance issues across project/program; create the operational approach and implements continuous improvement
- Manage the scope, schedule, budget, and quality for project/program
- Manage staffing, people engagement, pyramid, utilization, cost-to-serve and capacity of service delivery staff to optimize balance between cost and delivery targets
- Maintains business and industry knowledge
- Maintain deep delivery expertise in SAP, shows strong leadership, uses and shares experience to improve results of self, team and others
- Competency and Skill Management
- Monitor and manage team goals and performance
- People Development and Management
- Develop and mentor people to create a high performing organization through high employee engagement (foster relationships, resolve conflicts etc.)
- Minimum of 20+ years of experience in SAP, (SI, AO), to include leading SAP implementation projects
- Minimum of 15+ years of experience in project management to include having a high credibility with accounts
- Experience leading large SAP (SI,AO) teams with significant client interaction
- Minimum 5+ years of military delivery experience
- Military Experience
- Agile Delivery Methods Experience
- SAP Finance & Logistics Modules
- Federal SAP ERP Experience as a Solution Architect
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Ability to influence others and negotiate to achieve the desired results
- Drive and energy to achieve desired results
- Understanding and managing the customers expectations
- Ability to adapt and influence in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skill
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]