Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
Serves as the proposal writing/editorial advisor and supports the writing and editing of the written response of a single document or proposal volume.
- Collaborates closely with authors, SMEs, and solution architects to clearly and concisely articulate Accenture’s strengths, differentiation, and value proposition in the context of customer insight
- Supports development of compliant proposal sections, and co-own creation of a specific content area with proposal POC
- Provides volume status updates to Volume Lead and/or PMT leadership
- Conducts interviews with SMEs/SAs to translate solution ideas into colloquial terms in the written response
- Participates in solution design meetings to understand solution direction, strengths, and key solution components
- Adheres to proposal writing best practices and PRC standards
- Contribute to graphics ideation with author/SME
- PRC Team: Proactively seeks opportunities within the PRC team to lead/contribute to operational initiatives and increase knowledge across PRC functions
- PRC Team: Actively contributes and communicates using Teams and other collaboration tools to foster cohesive working relationships and expand knowledge across the PRC functions
- 10+ years’ experience in federal government proposal development and management
- 5 + years’ experience proposal or technical writing for multi-million $ opportunities
- Solid knowledge of developing proposals in response to Federal Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Must be able to understand technical concepts and convey in verbal and written form
- Must be able to effectively and simultaneously manage multiple, high volume efforts, while delivering value added and cost-effective proposals/solutions to the requestor
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Share Point, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat
- Superior oral and written communication skills; excellent grammar, writing, and proofreading skills with attention to detail
- Solid organization skills, detail orientation, and ability to prioritize; Ability to deliver client-ready materials under strict deadline
Strong record of supporting winning proposals
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]