Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
The candidate will be a consultant within the Banking Credit Consulting practice with a focus on auto and equipment finance project/program delivery within the credit industry. Large lessors and lenders (Consumer and Commercial) are executing on significant transformational initiatives inclusive of design and implementation of digital experiences, core platform replacement, and operating model redesign. The Credit Consultant role will be focused on supporting the development of our lending offerings and the delivery of transformational consulting projects.
Skills include: -
- Auto / Equipment Finance, Captive Finance or other specialty finance industry experience (from lead generation/marketing thru sales, underwriting, fulfillment, servicing and default management)
- Track record of project delivery including producing project deliverables, managing projects within timelines and budgets and interfacing with client executives
- Experience with lending related technologies a plus (LOS, InfoLease, LeaseWave, Aspire, ALFA, defiSoliutions, etc.)
- Work on high impact activities within the software development lifecycle, from idea generation through design/development to implementation
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
- 3+ years of work experience between Management Consulting/ Technology Consulting and/ or equivalent in industry
- 3+ years of Auto/Equipment Finance, Captive Finance or other specialty finance products
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience
- Specialty Finance: Designing or implementing auto and/or equipment finance solutions for major industry players (financial institutions, automotive captives or equipment vendors)
- Track record of project delivery including producing project deliverables, managing projects within timelines and budgets, and interfacing with client executives
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Must be willing to travel up to 80% (Monday - Thursday)
Proven knowledge in one or more of the following areas: target operating model definition, InfoLease, LeaseWave, Aspire, ALFA, defiSoliutions and/or other LOS and LMS systems
Digital originations initiatives and technologies experience a plus
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 Visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.