Through brilliant people, innovative technology and operational excellence, TaskUs is the rocket fuel behind some of the soaring successes our clients have experienced!
The Business Development Representative (BDR) position is located in either Santa Monica, CA or Dallas, TX. The primary responsibilities of the BDR are to qualify outbound leads through cold calls and emails, vet these new prospects/leads, and schedule new meetings with our sales reps for the hot leads that match our criteria.
We believe that this role is “career defining” for the selected, motivated candidate. If you’re ready to soar, contact us today!
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Meet aggressive target, managing a funnel of opportunities, moving them forward and creating hand over opportunities to field sales team
- Work closely with a data research and entry team, provide guidelines on needs for addressable market lists and focus on prospect segments
- Respond to web-based inquiries from prospective customers
- Gather customer prospect information and qualify interest
- Filter marketing automation email responses and qualify/unqualify responses
- Diligently create/manage all lead data and activities in CRM (Salesforce)
- Make outbound calls to qualify interest and schedule qualified meetings
- Participate in sales training
- Collect and share information on lead quality to support demand generation
- 1-3 years of experience in Inside Sales role, preferably with enterprise sales, a SAAS environment, or BPO
- Technology savvy, preferably in contact center, customer service, or analytics technology
Experience with online marketing, specifically digital inbound marketing
- Self-motivated and a professional attitude
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Must possess good decision making skills, be organized and detail oriented
- Knowledge of the sales process and qualifying process especially qualification
- Knowledge of and a proficiency in using computers and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of sales rep KPIs / conversion metrics
- Excellent teambuilding, sales, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet/exceed department metrics/measures
TaskUs is the leading global outsourcing company that provides exceptional back office support and customer care solutions for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. With a unique focus on transformational growth, we provide the people, process and technology needed to deliver operational excellence, scale support systems and increase our partners’ bottom lines.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past four years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
With laundry, wellness, cellphone and home internet reimbursements, flexible working hours, mindfulness meditation lessons, an environment of total transparency, and a relentless focus on experimentation, we're quickly becoming one of the most sought after companies to work for in Los Angeles - it’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal.
If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works. To learn more about TaskUs’ career offerings and to apply, please visit www.taskus.com/hq-careers/.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world's most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology. We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver [...]