What you’ll do:
- Conduct in-depth analyses to improve customer acquisition, channel and campaign performance, as well as identifying new opportunities for growth.
- Develop thoughtful insights that answer ‘why did it happen’ and ‘what should we do about it and what do we think will happen next?’
- Help drive a more robust customer segmentation strategy; build predictive models on customer targeting, acquisition and churn. Track and analyze consumer behaviors to provide insights that help align marketing, product, customer success and finance.
- Provide recommendations to improve performance and KPIs via dashboards, and scorecards.
- Present performance, engagement insights and recommendations to the entire company.
- Evaluate and implement new marketing and platform technologies.
- Develop data roadmaps for marketing; collaborate with BI and Engineering groups to define and build new data infrastructure.
- Manage project responsibilities across a variety of concurrent projects.
What we're looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, Statistics, Business, Economics, or related field.
- 2-4 years as an individual contributor performing quantitative analysis, preferably for an internet or technology company.
- Preference for prior marketing analytics experience.
- Ability to write and execute complex SQL queries, with other scripting languages a plus (Python, R).
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, communication and collaboration skills.
- Self-starter with a desire to learn and the ability to rapidly understand the business and its drivers.
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities and meet deadlines.
- Experience with front-end analytical platforms/tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, Doubleclick, Facebook, Crimson Hexagon, Crashlytics, Tune, AppBoy, ComScore, SimilarWeb.
- Experience with BI tools such as: Tableau, Datorama, Power BI.
Since 2007 Zoosk has been a leader in online dating: Zoosk is the top grossing dating app worldwide in the Apple store, and the most downloaded dating app on Google Play in the US. Photo Verification and Behavioral Matchmaking™ support a community of over 41 million members worldwide.