Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
The Chicago Innovation HUB Experience Lead is responsible for curating the client’s experience in our Innovation Hub, from pre- through post- session. The Experience Lead creates an experience that will delight and surprise any client and enhance the outcome of any engagement. This includes the following key responsibilities.
- Ensure client experience in the HUB enhances sessions in service of client objectives
- Create, manage and direct every step of our client experience in the HUB
- Work with Innovation & Engagement leads to interview clients and gather information prior to the engagement to understand client needs and preferences
- Identify tailored dining, transportation, and lodging experience and coordinate/negotiate with vendors to set experience expectations
- Own redesign of physical space (e.g., reworking room setup, ordering custom items, creating custom signage) to support the desired flow/function of the event
- Drive the creation of client branded collateral for the engagement (e.g., temporary decals, booklets, space accents, giveaways, etc.)
- Run weekly experience meetings to brief workshop team on key experience details and walk through the client journey to ensure seamless experience
- Coordinate with Operations team to ensure that supporting resources have client profile knowledge (e.g., provide client LinkedIn so guests are greeted by name)
- Day-of event liaison, ensuring that all details of the event are running smoothly
- Conduct post-engagement survey to understand impact of the experience on the outcome of the workshop
- Lead post-engagement debrief, share, learnings and implement improvements
- HS Diploma
- 8-10 years of experience in service delivery and hospitality
- Experience managing multiple projects and budgets simultaneously
- Bachelor’s Degree
- C-suite communicator (verbal and written) with strong client presence; experience with C-level clients and their requirements
- Expert in experience design, service delivery, and hospitality with operations focus
- Understanding of space design and the connection between space and experience
- Strong creative mind with ability to design and build tailored client materials, translating input from various sources (e.g., client, account team, Hub Lead, etc.)
- Great relationship builder (across organization, clients, and 3rd party vendors)
- Ability to set high expectations with 3rd parties and negotiate effectively to ensure end-to-end delivery
- Adept at managing multiple projects / workstreams simultaneously
- Highly organized self-starter and project manager
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]