Through brilliant people, innovative technology and operational excellence, TaskUs is the rocket fuel behind some of the soaring successes our clients have experienced!
The VP Strategic Accounts position is located in San Francisco. In every instance you will be supporting today's fastest growing companies, companies like HotelTonight, Whisper and Tinder to scale their domestic and international operations. Every campaign is different, challenging, and ultimately rewarding as you monitor your team’s growth. In addition to client success, you will play a direct role in the operational growth, change and innovation of the business with strategic initiatives. You will impact and witness first hand the company’s annual revenue goals of 100% revenue growth year after year
We believe that this role is “career defining” for the selected, motivated candidate. If you’re ready to soar, contact us today!
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
Manage one or two strategic campaigns with a focus on growth achieved only through highly satisfied clients. Compensation will be weighted to a higher level of revenue attainment over a standard base pay. Revenue attainment will be balanced by ensuring that all campaign metrics/SLAs are met and all clients are highly satisfied with the teams’ performance. Manage a team of three or more client services manager with roll-up responsibility of their campaigns. Potential regional office responsibilities.
- Revenue Growth and Financial Management (35%): Achieves annual top-line revenue generated by campaign as forecasted, gross margin % month/month as forecasted by finance. Grows headcount, revenue and margins on accounts. As needed, lead contract negotiations during the lifecycle of the contract.
- Client Management (20%): Conducts weekly/monthly/quarterly business reviews. Is the proactive conduit in reporting progress/activities to/from clients and facilitates communication between internal teams regarding client needs. Conducts face-to-face meetings with clients, wherever they are, to effectively manage the accounts. With an ultimate aim of becoming a trusted partner for clients. Understanding their needs, desires and what is important for them to succeed.
- Communication (20%): Able to charm and influence people across the world. Provides actionable feedback for improvement/course correction internally and externally. Comfortable influencing across teams/stakeholders. Professionally presents to groups and 1/1 and hosts engaging client visits.
- Operational Management (15%): Demonstrates an attitude where they roll-up-their-sleeves and handle issues that arise. Achieves expectations for their team’s contribution to the Contractual KPIs for each account. Reaches the Customer Satisfaction Score of 8+. Responsible for administration of internal/external reporting requirements.
- Strategic Management (10%): Strategizes with clients to ID opportunities for growth. Leads internal team to ensure we have focus on long and short-term objectives. Identifies risks and provides solutions that allow for innovation and change. Brainstorms with management/peers for best practices. Continuously drives performance enhancement and drives real value initiatives for clients.
- Hands on experience with Process improvement and Project Management.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel, Zendesk, Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Service Cloud and Quantitative modeling.
- Driven to self-improve and extend spheres of knowledge and influence.
- Interest in how new technologies and businesses are changing the face of work.
- Strives to anticipate, identify and understand client objectives.
- Practical and action oriented.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Ability to sell and be persistent and aggressive.
- Anticipates, identifies, and resolves problems utilizing logic and systematic processes.
- Ability to inspire and persuade people.
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA (preferred).
- 5+ years experience in a consulting and/or account management role.
- 5+ years experience in managing customer care, call centers and/or back office operations.
- BPO industry experience preferred.
- Experience in start-ups or high growth companies preferred.
- Responsibility for a P&L or Budget of at least $20MM.
- Experience with other CRM, customer service technology and cloud hosted telephony a plus.
- Experience in managing international teams.
- Experience managing direct reports.
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally up to 50%.
- Willing to work long hard hours and possibly weekends.
TaskUs is the leading global outsourcing company that provides exceptional back office support and customer care solutions for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. With a unique focus on transformational growth, we provide the people, process and technology needed to deliver operational excellence, scale support systems and increase our partners’ bottom lines.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past four years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
With laundry, wellness, cellphone and home internet reimbursements, flexible working hours, mindfulness meditation lessons, an environment of total transparency, and a relentless focus on experimentation, we're quickly becoming one of the most sought after companies to work for in Los Angeles - it’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal.
If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works. To learn more about TaskUs’ career offerings and to apply, please visit www.taskus.com/hq-careers/.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world's most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology. We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver [...]