One Stage, Millions of Voices
Mogul is an award-winning platform that enables women worldwide to connect, share information, and access knowledge from each other.
A Global Phenomenon
A hub for women around the world, Mogul reaches 18.6MM women per week from 196 countries and 30,470 cities.
Women are helping to change the world, but many still face challenges with self-esteem and confidence. Mogul allows everyone to help these women see their true inner beauty.
I’m from Pakistan—here, a girl’s life is all about marriage. Mogul proves that we are more than what they say.
My biggest dreams are female empowerment, especially coming from a culture where that falls by the wayside. It’s a joy to be a part of such a hearty and established program.
There are so many people struggling with their life out there—with Mogul, we can help by sharing knowledge and support. Together we can make a difference.
The Many Facets of Mogul
Mogul is where voices are heard. Share a story, video, photo or just a few words.
Named by Entrepreneur as one of the Top 7 NYC Startups to Watch
The diverse Mogul community is supportive and helpful in answering questions and providing perspective.
Winner of the Cadillac IVY Innovator Award
Mogul supports entrepreneurship, providing you with the space and resources to promote your passions.
Named by Forbes as one of the Top 8 Sites for Marketing Your Company Online
Thanks to its incredibly vast network, Mogul makes it easy to find the perfect job or the perfect employee.
Named by Inc. Magazine as one of the Top 9 Sites for Finding Top Talent
Mogul offers mentorship and 10 award-winning courses to help women accomplish their goals in all aspects of life.
Named by Inc. Magazine as one of the Top Platforms for Finding a Mentor
A Passion To Change The World
In 2014, Tiffany Pham founded Mogul to connect women everywhere to knowledge, opinions, and opportunities around the world, even designing and coding the first version of the Mogul platform herself.
On behalf of Mogul, Tiffany has been named one of Forbes’s "30 Under 30" in Media, Business Insider’s "30 Most Important Women Under 30" in Technology, ELLE UK’s "30 Women Under 30 Who Are Changing the World”, the winner of the Cadillac "IVY Innovator" Award, and a Tribeca Disruptive Innovation Awards Fellow.
Behind the Scenes
Mogul is made possible by its dedicated team, incredible investors, advisors, and the Mogul Think Tank—not to mention the hundreds of enthusiastic influencers and ambassadors.
Our team includes:
- Tiffany Pham, Founder & Chief Executive Officer
- David Pham, Chief Technology Officer & Chief Product Officer
- Juli Hurme, VP of Operations & Growth
- Bethany Heinrich, VP of Content & Community
- Natasha Birnbaum, VP of Business Development & Mogul At Work
- Namisha Bahl, VP of Marketing & Partnerships
- Daniel Cocca, Legal
- Adam Falk, Finance
Our advisors include:
- Cathie Black, Former Chairman & President of Hearst Magazines
- Will Bunker, Co-Founder of Match.com
- Ann Sarnoff, President of BBC Worldwide North America; Board of Directors at HSN, Inc.
- Michael Wolfson, Co-Founder of TheKnot.com; Former Chief Creative Officer at AOL
- James Benedict, Chief Learning Officer of Cavendish Global; Former Advisor to the Japanese Ministry of Finance
- Jarrod Dicker, Head of Product & Technology at Washington Post
- Peter Davis, Former President of McGraw Hill Education; Senior Advisor to BCG
- Tina Exarhos, Partner at Lerer Ventures and CMO of NowThis Media; Former CMO of MTV
- Kevin O'Donohue, Former Managing Partner & Co-Head of Investor Relations at BC Partners
Our Think Tank includes:
Alexandra Wilkis Wilson,
Digital Director of
- Adaora Udoji, NYU Professor & Managing Director at The Boshia Group
- Alexandra Aleskovsky, Former President of eScholastic & CMO of ClubMom
- Alexandra Wilkis Wilson, Founder of Gilt Groupe; Founder & CEO of GLAMSQUAD
- Dayle Haddon, Model for L'Oreal, UNICEF Ambassador & Founder of WomenOne
- Debbie Sterling, Founder & CEO of Goldieblox
- Heidi Messer, Founder of Linkshare and Collective[i]
- Jennifer 8. Lee, Founder & CEO of Plympton & NYT Best-Selling Author
- Jessica Peltz, Venture Capitalist at kbs+ Ventures
- Katharine Weymouth, Former CEO & Publisher of Washington Post
- Kelly Hoey, Speaker & Strategist; Co-Founder of Women Innovate Mobile
- Lisa Manowitz, Head of Partnerships at Pinterest, East Coast
- Marian Salzman, CEO of Havas PR North America
- Mary Pflum, Emmy Award-Winning Producer of Good Morning America
- Monica Raymund, Star of NBC's Chicago Fire & CBS's The Good Wife
- Mynette Louie, President of Gamechanger Films & Award-Winning Film Producer
- Nastia Liukin, Olympic Gold Medalist & NBC Correspondent
- Nicole Shariat Farb, Founder & CEO of Darby Smart
- Dr. Rebecca Homkes, Faculty Member at London Business School
- Reshma Saujani, Founder & CEO of Girls Who Code
- Sara Levinson, Board of Directors for Macy's & Harley Davidson; Former President of MTV & NFL Properties
- Shaherose Charania, Founder & CEO of Women 2.0
- Shiza Shahid, Co-Founder & Global Ambassador of Malala Fund
- Susan McPherson, Founder & CEO of McPherson Strategies
- Victoria Taylor, Head of Digital at WeWork; Former Head of Communications at Reddit