Our mission is to deliver unified, end-to-end HCM cloud solutions—everything from HR, to payroll, to benefits, to time & attendance, to recruitment, to talent management—to improve the personal work experience for businesses and their people. Our people develop and deliver UltiPro®, an award-winning, cloud-based human capital management solution.
One of FORTUNE’s Best Companies to Work For, Best Workplaces for Women, and Great Workplaces for Millennials, Ultimate Software has a passion for putting people first and a company culture that stands out above the rest. We know success comes from happy employees helping happy customers. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential.
- People First
- Doing the Right Thing
- Honesty and Trust
- Empowering Innovation
- Work-Life Balance
- Continuous Learning
- 100% Employer paid health coverage for employee and family (includes medical PPO plan, choice of dental plan, prescription and vision)
- 100% Employer paid health coverage for same sex married couples
- Restricted Stock Units granted to every regular full-time employee
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with 40% company match on every dollar of employee contribution
- Paid Time Off starting with 15 days on 1st year of employment for non-exempt employees
- Paid ‘UltiService’ Days (2 days per year/ per employee for charity work)
- Online health, wellness and work-life balance service
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursements
- Paid Maternity/Adoption Leave - 10 Weeks
- Paid Paternity Leave - 4 Weeks
We have a Women In Leadership Community of Interest here at Ultimate. Our mission is to help women at all job levels to reach their maximum potential and to support each other. We encourage women to take a leadership role in all aspects of their lives - not just work, but also in our family lives, and in our community. Leadership is not all about titles and position - it involves being a stronger, more powerful, positive influence in the lives of others. We are advocates for strong, independent females at Ultimate. We hold fun events such as Wellness Retreats, Lunch & Learns, Self Defense classes, and Sip & Paint events.
We also have a $20,000 "Athena Scholarship" eligible for young women from Ulti families. Through this scholarship, we aim to find and support extraordinary young women as they embark on their educational journeys as technologists or leaders, and over time help them grow into role models for the next generation of young women who will positively impact the communities in which we live and work.
- 44 reactions
- 26 reactions
- 32 reactions
- 7 reactions
- 7 reactions
- 12 reactions
- 34 reactions
- 8 reactions
- 8 reactions
- Load More