The time of admission is near, students should stay in a dormitory or rent a room for a 4-year university path. Hostels or hostels all have different advantages and disadvantages. So should students choose a dormitory or rent a house?
In the dormitory
- Cost of saving room, only from 200-400 thousand VND / month, many student rooms are in common, life is quite dynamic.
- Dormitory room is close to the school, so it is not afraid of going far and late, not wasting fuel ...
- Having a common living area and easy access to the collective environment, participating in sports activities, participating in collective activities, extracurricular clubs, school events
- Stay with students in the same course or with the same majors, easy to learn and exchange knowledge and learning experiences.
- Due to the large number of students, they have to queue for bathing and washing, sharing toilets, so they will not be clean.
- Easy to freak, disagree from small things in life. Restrict quiet space causing distraction when reviewing and studying.
- Do not cook in the room, forced students to eat out and unsanitary food safety.
- The uncomfortable time, not coming back on time will be standing outside.
Rent a room
- Students renting accommodation will have more private space, comfortable and free life.
- Cook your favorite dishes and clean up whenever you want.
- Be active in activities, bathing, not waiting for the line to be bathed like in the dormitory.
- Comfortable hours, self-control everything.
- Accommodation has higher costs than dormitories, ranging from 1 to 2 million VND / month and may be higher if the room quality is good, near the school.
- Each person has a room so no one cares when he is sick.
- There are many fastidious innkeepers, setting many difficult requirements that make it difficult for students.