We are thrilled to announce the opening for our Senior Manager for Global Contingent Workforce at our headquarters in Denver, Colorado.
In this role your key responsibilities are three-fold:
- Stand up our truly global third-party contingent labor program. You will lead the strategic expansion to new markets, acquire buy-in from stakeholders around the world, and define which levers to pull when and where all towards the broader imperative of bringing the best talent for the business and driving costs savings.
- Lead a team of talented individuals who will manage the program around the world, working towards the strategy you define.
- Drive process improvement across the current program and build thought governance around how vendors are procured and managed to show overall value.
With a minimum of three years’ experience managing third-party workforce, this role requires you to be a self-starter: with guidance from leadership, you will be empowered to build upon the existing strategy, further defining the components, deliverables, and success metrics. We need a confident person, who can grow their sphere of influence quickly, working across all levels of the organization, to fundamentally change our buying behavior of third-party labor. Also critical is your ability to organize the many moving parts, people, and technology needed to make our program successful, managing the intricacies of the micro and macro project work.
Please see further specifics about the role here: Senior Manager, Global Contingent Workforce
Lady leaders, if exemplify our values of:
- Being purpose-driven—creating value through the innovation of our products and services and fulfilling our potential as individuals and an organization,
- Being trustworthy and respectful—with each other, our partners, and our customers, and
- Being globally-minded—using the unique differences and viewpoints from around the world to challenge the status quo and drive better business,
#JoinWU and let’s help move money for better! If you are interested, apply today!
We are a leader in global payment services. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far away, to NGOs in the most remote communities on Earth, Western Union helps people and businesses move money - to help grow economies and realize a better world. In 2015, we moved over [...]