Email your resume to [email protected] and mention you are from Mogul!
Title: Solutions Marketing Intrn
Position Type: Temporary Assignment (Part Time)
We have an immediate Solutions Marketing internship opportunity located in the greater Chicago area. This role is focused on supporting the global solutions marketing department in the areas of market research, marketing campaign asset creation, whitepaper development, revenue analysis, and competitive analysis. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about marketing but also has advanced technical acumen.
This is a paid internship, working a schedule of 20-25 hours per week between Monday and Friday. Qualified candidates will have completed at least their junior year of college.
Job Location: Chicago, IL (work from home with local travel to meetings)
· Research, gather and analyze information about Radware’s products as it relates to the market and customer behavior
· Help create revenue and bookings reports from Business Intelligence system
· Assist in co-branding and co-developing marketing assets with Radware Strategic Partners (e.g. joint solution briefs, value propositions, etc)
· Conduct surveys
· Help create and edit Powerpoint slides
· Assist with the writing/editing social media content/updates
· Organize and optimize solution marketing content and structure on internal portal and public website
· Some project-management related tasks
· General support for all marketing tasks, as needed
Education: Working towards a Master's degree with a Bachelor's degree in engineering/math/computer science/other high-tech.
– Attention to detail, the ability to speak to a wide variety of people
– Strong communication skills to convey learnings from research
– Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively meet deadlines, prioritize projects and manage multiple tasks
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
– Interest in the technology industry
– Highly motivated and able to work in dynamic, fast-paced environment
– Familiarity with cybersecurity issues in tele/data-communications and networking
– Above average writing skills with the ability to make complex technical concepts easy to understand
– Creative visual and written advertising and branding skills is a plus
This position will report directly to the Solutions Marketing Director, but will have day-to-day interaction with a wide variety of cross-functional team members.
Radware (NASDAQ:RDWR) is the global leader in integrated application delivery & cyber security solutions and a dynamic company promoting a fun, family-like atmosphere. In our constantly growing and changing company, we encourage employees to realize their potential in an environment that embraces [...]