Email your resume to [email protected] and mention you are from Mogul!
The Sales Operations Intern position is a part-time temporary paid internship, working a schedule of around 15 hours per week between Monday and Friday through the summer and during the school year. Qualified candidates will have completed at least their junior year of college.
Location: Mahwah, NJ
This position will report directly to the Senior Director of Sales Operations, but will have day-to-day interaction with a wide variety of cross-functional team members.
· Reporting and analytics – creation of data set and the initial reporting
· Data integrity – ability to understand CRM systems, extract information, and lead projects to correct duplication and incorrect information
· Process documentation – attend process meetings and covert working discussions into process documentation
· Cross functional support - as part of sales operations interact with Sales, MIS, Marketing, Finance, HR, and sales to support their needs around sales information
· Other – assist with meetings and events owned by sales operations
· Working towards a BA or BS in computer science, math, economics, business or related field of study.
· Background in systems, reporting, and analytics.
· Advanced Microsoft Office experience (Pivot Tables and Excel formulas experience required)
– Attention to detail, the ability to speak to a wide variety of people
– Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively meet deadlines, prioritize projects and manage multiple tasks
– Interest in the technology industry
– Highly motivated and able to work in dynamic, fast-paced environment
– Flexible while retaining an understanding of priorities and commitments
Radware (NASDAQ:RDWR) is the global leader in integrated application delivery & cyber security solutions and a dynamic company promoting a fun, family-like atmosphere. In our constantly growing and changing company, we encourage employees to realize their potential in an environment that embraces [...]