Share Knowledge With Women Worldwide

Connect and share knowledge with millions of women across 196 countries and 34,470 cities.

Post Now

MyJourneytoPersonalHappiness

EmpowermentGuru
EmpowermentGuru Writer & Storyteller Trainer
over 3 years Scottsdale, AZ, United States Story
My Journey to Personal Happiness

I love sharing how I found my happy place. I was offered a spot in a New York City storytelling performance called Stand Up for Passion in December, 2014.

• Sue W.

This is great! I know that my daughter will like to listen to this!

This is great! I know that my daughter will like to listen to this!

• Theresa

I almost missed this and glad that I found it by accident!

I almost missed this and glad that I found it by accident!

• EmpowermentGuru
        EmpowermentGuru Writer & Storyteller Trainer
        over 3 years ago Scottsdale, AZ, United States

Me too!!! Thanks for watching!

Me too!!! Thanks for watching!

• EmpowermentGuru
      EmpowermentGuru Writer & Storyteller Trainer
      over 3 years ago Scottsdale, AZ, United States

Thank you for the support!

Thank you for the support!

• Catherine

So personal and so touching. Powerful!

So personal and so touching. Powerful!

• EmpowermentGuru
      EmpowermentGuru Writer & Storyteller Trainer
      over 3 years ago Scottsdale, AZ, United States

Thank you for the support!

Thank you for the support!

• Catherine

How often do you offer this type of inspirational talk? Hi, Thank you for your feedback. When you said you do this often, where is it? Does it cost anything to attend? Thanks for sharing in the comments section for all of us to hear from you.

• EmpowermentGuru
          EmpowermentGuru Writer & Storyteller Trainer
          over 3 years ago Scottsdale, AZ, United States

Hi! Stand Up for Passion is in NYC. TOTALLY GO!!! http://standupforpassion.com/ They pull 7 speakers once a month to talk about passion, purpose or happiness for 7 minutes. I was one of the 7 in December. I believe it's $20 to attend.

• Catherine

Cool! Thanks for the feedback! By the way, could I have your name out of respect for you? This way I would be able to call you by your first name next time. :-)

• EmpowermentGuru
              EmpowermentGuru Writer & Storyteller Trainer
              over 3 years ago Scottsdale, AZ, United States

Carrie! You can learn all about me at http://seversonsisters.org/

Carrie! You can learn all about me at http://seversonsisters.org/

• Theresa

Great info, Carrie! Let's hope that you will post more of your ideas here for us to learn or inspire from you!

EmpowermentGuru
Writer & Storyteller Trainer

Carrie Severson is an entrepreneur and storyteller trainer who teaches leaders how to step into their stories and share their lessons. She writes about love, health, burnout, harmony and purpose for national media outlets. She can often times be found on a stage sharing stories. You can always find [...]

Moguls Interested in Health & Fitness