I'm Jasmine and I'm currently a sophomore at Arcadia High School. I'm extremely excited and optimistic about leading the continuance and spread of Mogul here in Arcadia. Not only is Mogul an amazing opportunity for young innovative women like students at AHS but is also a revolutionary organization that is democratizing access to education and media to women worldwide. I'm so grateful to be part of this and before we continue, I'm sure you're wondering who I am. So, here's me in a nutshell...
- I'm always craving food; basically every waking minute of my life. If you know me, I will literally spam my friends with all my cravings and make them suffer with me.
- I have a blog called And Jas! Here's the link: andjas.weebly.com (Check it out homies) On my blog, I mix in bits of my spontaneous thoughts, high aspirations, and at times, overdramatic rants. Hopefully, you'll find some relatable moments and enjoy the content.
- Mix-a-bowl (kind of a Korean version of Chipotle) is my life. Honestly, I'm almost always down to grab a salad, but Mix-a-bowl is salad heaven.
- And boba is my soul (and the reason why I'll never have abs). Occasionally, you can catch me studying or indulging in my cravings at a tea house because coffee is no match for the sugar content of boba.
- I love being surrounded by nature and hiking, but I literally have no stamina. NONE. For a good three months, I went on hikes every weekend, and I fell in love with it. But, the weather and school haven't been treating me well. Even then, a minor mile uphill hike would slaughter me. Of course, even though four miles of mixed flat surfaces and miniature hills were doable, I still perspired too much.
- I LOVE SALES and shopping, but SALES. (lowkey feature me on extreme couponer because who else can get a dress for $0.01 at Nordstrom Rack? YES, A PENNY.) Guiltily, I'm probably at the mall or in my bed at a digital mall looking for deals if I'm not eating. Shamelessly, I think you should know almost everything in my closet wasn't bought at the original price.
Seriously now, I know balancing extracurriculars and academics is already killing you and me but, I'm honestly ecstatic to see what this will become. Feel free to vent, ask questions, share your work, and more! Can't wait!!
With A Smile,