It is easy to save a video from Facebook on a desktop or laptop PC. When you try to save a video on Facebook, you see no link to save it. All you need is to be fool your browser that you are browsing your Facebook on your mobile device. Here we go-
- Right-click on a non-YouTube video and select Show video URL
- Copy this URL and paste it into your browser’s address bar
- Hit Enter to open this page
- Delete WWW in front of the URL and replace it with the letter m.
- Again hit Enter to open the mobile version of the video and click Play.
- Right click the video and select Save Video As
- Save the video to your PC and watch it on your preferred video player
We always confront an interesting video while scrolling down News Feeds on Facebook and wish if we can download it to see it any time we want. But there is no link to download it. But with this handy trick, you can download a video on Your PC. But this trick is only for the non-YouTube videos.
Hope you liked the trick. If you have any kind of trouble in performing the trick, contact Facebook customer care USA +1-844-773-9312 service to get the desired help instantly.
You Might Also Like
Island peak | Climbing, Trekking, Mountaineering, cost, Itinerary
Payroll Tax Analyst