Have you been searching for love this summer? Has the right relationship felt just out of your reach? It could be because you haven’t fully healed from your last big breakup.
When you go through a bad breakup, it can negatively impact your ability to open up and trust others. Those feelings of being shut down and closed off are carried in your body as trapped emotions. In fact, they can even form an energetic wall around your heart—a Heart-Wall.
Anyone can have a Heart-Wall and not even be aware of it. When our heart is closed to love, it can prevent us from forming new relationships, block us from experiencing love in our current relationships and leave us feeling isolated and alone. Becoming aware of your Heart-Wall, if you have one, is the most important first step to inviting new love into your life. In order to make room for healthy, happy love, you must let go of the old hurts that are standing in your way.
Here are the three steps to dismantling a Heart-Wall:
- Realize your heart may not be open to love: A Heart-Wall is made up of trapped emotional energy. If you experience an emotion that is very powerful—grief or depression or anger or resentment, whatever it is—if it is powerful enough, the energy of that emotion can become trapped in the body and cause problems for you in all kinds of ways. In order to heal these feelings, you must first recognize them and bring them up to be released.
- Acknowledge that you have a Heart-Wall from past trauma: Sometimes we need to protect our hearts, so trapped emotions are added layer by layer like the layers of an onion. It is a protective mechanism to keep our heart from being hurt or totally broken. Each trapped emotion forms one layer in the Heart-Wall; each is unique and different.
People deal with uncomfortable situations in many ways. Some attack, some retreat, and some hide. But usually, we feel the need to defend and shield ourselves from being hurt. Your heart is the core of your being. Your subconscious mind knows that it must protect your heart, your delicate core, in any way it can.
Trapped emotions have substance. They consist of energy, just like everything else. When trapped emotions are created, they must reside somewhere in your body, and sometimes they will lodge in and around your heart. Your subconscious uses these emotions to create a barrier or shield around your heart—literally a wall around your heart to protect it. To the subconscious mind, the Heart-Wall is as real as the chair you are sitting in.
Interestingly, the Heart-Wall is so good at its job of protecting your heart that it can even hide itself from awareness when you first begin exploring your body’s energy for the existence of trapped emotions. Using the Emotion Code—a technique I developed where you use muscle testing to ask yourself a series of guided questions to identify trapped emotions and then release them using a magnet—you will be able to identify and release most trapped emotions. As I have discovered, however, the Heart-Wall may sometimes require that you specifically look for it rather than for the trapped emotions it has used to create itself. Then, you can heal it directly and with purpose.
- Take steps to get rid of your Heart-Wall:
- The trapped emotions that form a Heart-Wall are inaccessible until a person acknowledges that he or she has a Heart-Wall.
- A Heart-Wall can be revealed by asking your subconscious mind. I recommend doing this through simple Yes or No questions using muscle testing. (Detailed instructions are included in my book The Emotion Code, which you can download for free.)
- Once revealed, trapped emotions become recognizable to the subconscious mind and are able to be released. The same is true for the Heart-Wall.
- Use a magnet to release your Heart-Wall. You can pass it over your heart itself or over the top of your head and down your spine. You can find detailed instructions in my healing guide, The Emotion Code.
About: Dr. Bradley Nelson is a holistic Chiropractic Physician, a Medical Intuitive, and one of the world’s foremost experts in the emerging fields of Bioenergetic Medicine and Energy Psychology. His bestselling book, The Emotion Code, provides step-by-step instructions for working with the body's healing power. Download a free copy at www.EmotionCodeGift.com.
You Might Also Like
Thank You, Heartbreak: Spotlighting Creatives #19
eBook: "The Ultimate Retroactive Jealousy Cure: How To Stop Being Jealous Of Your Partner's Past In 12 Steps"
Author and international lecturer in bio-energetic medicine and energy psychology, Dr. Brad has successfully used The Emotion Code with thousands of patients around the globe to relieve symptoms and often effect cures in conditions ranging from depression to cancer. His best-selling book, The [...]