Facebook is one of the free popular social media networks which allow us to send a message, images, videos, and much more. With the help of it, you can easily connect with your friends, families, and colleagues. It is one of the amazing apps which are used all over the world. Billions of active users use FB for their commercial or personal purpose. It help us to stay connected with outside world. It helps users to know more about a different culture from the different places. You need Facebook ID and its password to access its services. For that, you first need to create the FB account to take the benefits of its service. After creating an account on FB, you can easily make voice or video calls with your loved ones. Now, FB has launched a new feature for its users, users can now also search for new job openings in this social networking app. Here we will tell you what to do when you receive a message from Facebook about account recovery of your account.
If you get a message from FB called Facebook Account Recovery has started and you are not the one who started it then maybe someone else began this process without taking your permission, please take the following steps to secure your account:
- You immediately need to contact your Friends from the friends list and tell them to ignore any message they receive.
- You immediately change your password to secure your Facebook account and reviewing latest login activity.
Important Note: Remember that FB will never ask you for your password. If you have any query about this, you need to visit the Facebook Privacy and Security page of the Facebook for help.
To change the password on Facebook, you need to follow these steps carefully:
If you remember your current password, you can easily modify it:
- You need press on the icon located on the top-right corner of any Facebook page and choose Settings.
- Press Password
- Enter your current and new passwords in the given empty field.
- Press Save Changes.
If you don't remember your current password, you can easily reset it:
- Browse to the Find Your Account Page.
- Enter the email, mobile number, full name or username related to your account, and then press the Search button.
- Follow the instructions carefully coming on the screen.
These are the steps which will tell you what to do when you see a message from the Facebook about your account recovery when you are not aware of this action. If you still see an issue while performing these steps then you can take advice from the IT technicians or FB Expertise by giving a call on the Facebook Customer Support Phone [email protected] +1-844-773-9313 (USA, CANADA) for an instant solution as they are available 24*7 for your assistance.
You Might Also Like
How do you feel about Twitter's decision to pause all general verifications?