With recent temperatures hitting below freezing, it’s only right to indulge in a warm boozy drink to stay warm throughout this frigid season. Celebrity Caterer Andrea Correale, the Founder and CEO of Elegant Affairs has come up with two hot cocktails for cold winter nights.
Serving NYC and the Tristate area, Andrea and her team have been producing custom-designed, award winning catered events for more than 20 years. She has catered events for L.A. Reid, Mariah Carey, Russel Simmons, Kevin Spacey, Billy Joel, Jimmy Fallon, and Liam Neeson, just to name a few!
You will fall in love these recipes for the Cranberry Cinnamon Mulled Wine and Spicy Cinnamon Spiked Café Mocha that will get you nice and toasty… and maybe even a bit toasted. Invite some friends ever and host this DIY happy hour and be the hostess with the mostess!
Spicy Cinnamon Spiked Cafe Mocha
• 2 tbsp. powdered sugar
• 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
• 1 teaspoon chili powder
• 3 oz. hot coffee
• 2 oz. chocolate vodka
• 1 oz. Kahlua
• 1 oz. Baileys
• Splash of milk
• Whipped cream, for serving
1. In your favorite coffee mug, stir together the powdered sugar, cocoa powder, cinnamon, and chili powder.
2. Add in the hot coffee, vodka, Kahlua and Baileys and stir until dissolved.
3. Stir in milk.
4. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Cranberry Cinnamon Mulled Wine
• 1 ½ cups cranberry juice cocktail
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 2-4 cinnamon sticks
• 2-3 pieces of star anise
• 3-4 cups of any dry red wine
• 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
1. In a saucepan, combine the cranberry juice cocktail, sugar, cinnamon sticks and star anise.
2. Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
3. Add in the wine and cranberries and bring back to a simmer.
4. Serve warm.
Enjoy stay warm and stay toasted!
Writer, Dreamer, Creator, Traveler, Designer, Lover & a Fighter Just your average 24 year old NYC gal trying to make sense of it all