London is one of the most beautiful places to visit in world. A trip to this amazing destination is incomplete if you don’t see the top attractions. From Tower of London to Coca Cola London Eye, you will find all sorts of tourist attractions in London which will make your trip complete. Many popular landmarks are free to visit while some of the them are available using London Pass or discounted entry. You will find a great mix of adventure, fun, art, history, science and technology. Don’t miss out the chance to visit these attractive destinations in London. Book online and get attractive offers, discounts and avoid waiting in long queues for tickets. If you want to know more about best places to visit in London then check out wegoplaces.me.
- Coca-Cola London eye- it is one of the most popular tourist destination in London. This place boasts one of the best views of London from a capsule that can hold 25 people and weighs 10 tons. So, if you seek breathtaking experience from skyline and wish to see more than 55 landmarks in London in just 30 minutes then this place is a must visit. Book tickets online and explore unforgettable perspective.
- Madame Tussauds- Get face to face with one of the most beautiful places to visit in London. Here you will find out wax statues of the most influential and popular figures from different fields around the world. Strike a selfie post with your favorite celebrity and receive lifetime audience on social media.
- Iconic skyline – Get a unique picturesque from the most iconic skyline in London – The Shard. It is the tallest building in Western Europe and one can spot different iconic places in London from here like Wembley Stadium, Coco-Cola London eye, St. Paul’s Cathedral etc. The Shard stretches up to 64 KM. (40 miles) or 800 feet (244m).
- Sea Life in London – London aquarium is a popular place to visit especially for kids and family. You can spot different species of aquatic animals like Sharks, clown fish, Eels, Stingrays, turtles, dolphins. You can also test your nerve on the glass by going to Shark Walk.
- London Dungeon- DO you want to experience something exciting, thrilling and adventurous in London. London Dungeon is the most exciting places where you can experience horrible history of dungeons, rides, special effects and haunted houses.
- Westminster Abbey - Head to the world heritage place in London with more than a million visitors every year. 700 year old building, Westminster abbey is a great place to visit for heritage and history lovers.
- Kensington Palace – One of the most intriguing and historic places to visit in London is Queen Victoria’s Kensington Palace. Here you can discover stories of queen Victoria and master courtly games in King’s state apartment. You can even get a glimpse of dresses in various exhibitions carried out.
- Tower of London – Get yourself a tour to the world’s most famous buildings - Tower of London and discover 900-year old history in this royal place.
You Might Also Like
Social Media Manager
Sr. Mgr, Information Technology