Everyone says dating is numbers game, right? Meet enough people and you’re sure to find The One. But racking up numbers is a sure way to end up with Tinder Burn Out. Here’s how to know when to give it a rest:
- You can’t remember if someone looks familiar because their face keeps popping up in your feed or if you went on a date with them last year
- You are considering a Tinder Date with someone who lives a continent away, because, well, the closer pool is kinda lame
- You check your phone when the cat wakes you up at 3 a.m. and briefly consider answering three randos
- You see your boss on Tinder. And you actually think about it.
- You go on four dates and really like them, but keep swiping anyway because your Tinder-addicted friends have convinced you that courtship is dead. Step away from the phone. Because, seriously, isn’t the whole point to get off it to begin with?
You Might Also Like
A letter to my ex-boyfriend I never got to send
7 Ways To Achieve The Perfect First Date Look
I combines my experience as an Editor in Chief, an award-winning Chief Content Officer and bestselling novelist to help women, entrepreneurs, brands and yes, students, tell their story. I co-founded Jyst, the anonymous relationship advice app, to give women a place to share their intimate issues [...]