For the builders and protectors, for the makers and explorers, for those shaping and reshaping our world through hard work and inspiration, Stanley Black & Decker provides the tools and innovative solutions you can trust to get the job done—and we have since 1843.
Our employees are bold, agile, thoughtful and determined. These core values help them consistently deliver for our customers and raise their personal bar every day: Courage & Innovation, Agility & Performance, Inclusivity & Collaboration and Integrity & Accountability. Simply put, they mean:
- We outperform expectations.
- We innovate to win.
- We develop and reward our people to deliver top performance.
- We use power(ful) tools.
- We respect and embrace differences.
- We make positive changes in the world.
Creating an environment where employees are celebrated for their unique backgrounds, perspectives and thinking is a way of life here. We empower employees to have courageous conversations and be respectful and kind, always. Our employee resource groups, including our Women's Network, give employees the chance to collaborate, innovate and help us advance our Diversity & Inclusion agenda. It's these actions and more that make us a 'Best Workplace for Diversity' according to Forbes, the Corporate Equality Index and Comparably.
Watch how #TogetherWeAreMore
We offer a wide-range of benefits to help employees live their best lives. All the musts like medical, dental, life, disability, PTO and wealth benefits. Plus other great perks like paid parental leave, employee discounts, and company holidays to name a few.
Our employees exude passion in everything they do. It fuels our innovative spirit, drives our business growth and helps us in our commitment to be a global force for good to create a better world.
We're committed to doing our part in making the world a better place and practicing our business in a sustainable way every day. By 2030 we'll:
- Enable 10 million creators and makers by upskilling our employees and empowering citizens with vocational training, STEAM education and access to makerspaces.
- Innovate our products to enhance the lives of 500 million people.
- Positively impact the environment by improving our greenhouse gas emissions, water usage and waste.