Our mission is to contribute to human progress by empowering people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together. We believe that an inclusive workplace and inclusive products are central to achieving that purpose.
Here at Snap, we believe that kind, smart, and creative people help us drive our mission forward every day. We listen from the heart, think empathetically, and help each other grow. We think deeply, question conventions, and strive to never stop learning. And we challenge the status quo to make things with a sense of purpose.
"We know DEI is a marathon without a finish line. To drive systemic change we need tools, inspiration, expertise, and incentives to stay in the race."
Last year we shared our ambition to change hearts and minds to deliver Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI). This year we aspire to fully operationalize our DEI ambition. It’s easy to dream big, but much harder to bring big dreams to life.
Snap Inc. is its own community, so we’ve got your back! We do our best to make sure you and your loved ones have everything you need to be happy and healthy, on your own terms.
- Fully subsidized medical, dental, vision for you + spouse/domestic partners/dependents for full-time & part time (20+ hours) & interns
- 25+ mental health sessions for you + dependents through Lyra
- 15 days of sick-time, unlimited vacation for salaried employees, 15 days for hourly employees,
- Up to 16 weeks fully paid parental leave (up to 28 weeks birthing parents )
- Up to $40K adoption & fertility coverage / up to $80K surrogacy reimbursement
- For team members who need to travel for medical treatments that are banned in their state of residence, Snap will provide a travel benefit allowance that includes transportation and lodging of up to $10,000 for an individual seeking those services.
- 1 month flexible, fully paid return to work program work
- 120 hours of back-up care per year (US)
- 401K matching, Mega Backdoor Roth option (pre-tax, Roth and after tax options) & BrokerageLink feature
Learn more at careers.snap.com/benefits
At Snap, we have a long track record of pioneering industry changing innovation, and we like to think that kindness is our business superpower - it’s not a constraint on our growth, it’s a driver. We strive to live up to our values of being kind, smart, and creative in how we operate as a business, support our team, community, partners, society and the planet.
Snap spreads positivity and kindness in the world by giving back. We care deeply about being a good neighbor and thoughtfully consider how we can make the greatest impact by bringing together our Snap family with our local communities. Snap does more than write checks. We strengthen and promote the well-being of the neighborhoods where we work through volunteering and engaging in partnerships with nonprofits focusing on our three philanthropic pillars — youth, education and the arts.
Our philanthropy program empowers our team to make a difference globally by acting locally. We do this by building long-term, sustainable partnerships with local nonprofit organizations with deep roots in the communities where we work.
Learn more at citizen.snap.com