Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Working Student (Werkstudent) Business Analytics France/Italy (m/f/x) who will support us in creating insights & build reports that help us to make critical business decisions.
Our team in Berlin works closely with stakeholders in Berlin and around the world. You will work with big data and will have the opportunity to analyze customer behavior across different market places. When working on a specific analysis, you will have the opportunity to drive key business decisions with the help of marketing teams and other analysts and data scientists.
· Pull large data sets from Redshift databases for ad-hoc analysis using SQL.
· Work with large data sets using various analysis tools (MS Excel/Python/Microstrategy/SAS/R/Tableau).
· Perform data validation, cross checks and plausibility checks.
· Recognize patterns in the data and dig deep into anomalies.
· Occasionally update a wiki page with key analysis findings and learnings.
Audible is the world’s largest seller and producer of audiobooks and other spoken-word entertainment, enriching the lives of our millions of listeners every day. With our customer-centric approach to technological innovation and superior programming, Audible has reinvented a media category, and is [...]