Workforce Optimization Schedule Administrator
Workforce Optimization Schedule Administrator
At Cambia, our values are fundamental to achieving our Cause of transforming the health care industry. They guide our actions and bring diverse perspectives together to improve the health care journey better for those we serve. All eight values are equally important and linked to the others: Empathy, Hope, Courage, Trust, Commitment, Innovation, and Accountability. These values are not just words on paper - we live them every day.
Responsibilities & Requirements
The Workforce Optimization Schedule Administrator will be responsible for ensuring that Service Level Agreement goals are met by monitoring performance on a real-time basis, maintaining current data in a workforce management database and assisting in the scheduling of staff.
- Experience in preparing and maintaining staff schedules for a contact center or back-office environment utilizing workforce management software is beneficial.
- Experience with MS Windows and overall strong PC skills including experience using MS Excel required.
- Must demonstrate and maintain an extremely high regard for confidential and sensitive information.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with ability to relay information with tact, diplomacy, patience and professionalism. Business writing skills with proper punctuation, spelling and grammar to create written instructions, memos and correspondence as assigned.
- Possess the ability to communicate to a wide range of individuals including senior management.
- Detail oriented, able to multi-task and work within an ever-changing environment with tight turnaround times.
- Strong time management, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
- Workforce Optimization Schedule Administrator would have a high school degree or equivalent and at least 1 year of experience in a contact, customer service or claims environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Regence employees are part of the larger Cambia family of companies, which seeks to drive innovative health solutions. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Regence is 2.2 million members, here for our families, co-workers and neighbors, helping each other be and stay healthy and provide support in time of need. We've been here for members more than 90 years. Regence is a nonprofit health care company offering individual and group medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Medicare and other government programs as well as pharmacy benefit management. We are the largest health insurer in the Northwest/Intermountain Region, serving members as Regence BlueShield of Idaho, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah and Regence BlueShield (in Washington). Each plan is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
If you’re seeking a career that affects change in the health care system, consider joining our team at Cambia Health Solutions. We advocate for transforming the health care system by making health care more affordable and accessible, increasing consumers’ engagement in their health care decisions, and offering a diverse range of products and services that promote the health and well-being of our members. Cambia's portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
Need help finding the right job?
Cambia Health Solutions, headquartered in Portland, Oregon, is dedicated to transforming health care. We put people at the heart of everything we do as we work to make the health care system better and more economically sustainable for people and their families. Our company reaches more than 70 [...]