The Workforce Management Analyst provides world class expertise to our customers supporting our UltiPro product. Serving as a lead within the Workforce Management team to provide / support workforce schedule development, schedule implementation and ensure staffing levels coincide with contact center projections.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Maintain and produce accurate long-term capacity plans in a multi-site, multi-skill environment.
- Strong ability to analyze strategic initiatives and long-term impacts on staffing plans / forecasts.
- Justifying hiring plans and staffing recommendations to multiple business partners including senior leadership, recruiting, training and operations.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with key operational and support partners.
- Provide opportunities for continual improvement, savings in operations while considering customer and Peep impact.
- Effective communication to multiple tiers of Mid to Executive Leaders
- Lead and facilitate discussions with cross-functional teams including Finance, Recruiting, Training
- Assisting the Director with the creation of operating budget plans
- Recognizes and recommends operational and support improvements
- Administration / setup and utilization of WFM software
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Self-motivated and must excel in a minimally managed, high profile position. Ability to work independently with efficient time management skills, adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good problem solving, decision making, and analytical skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- 3+ years of experience working with global Workforce Management software
- Working knowledge of workforce management process, concepts, and principles (i.e. staffing projections, scheduling, service level analysis, metrics monitoring)
- Strong analytical skills to understand business requirements and decompose into more granular level requirements
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple priorities
- Working knowledge of contact center operations and organization
- Limited upon request (up to 15%)
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes.