The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world’s leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you’ll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today’s connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
Wire Stone delivers integrated marketing solutions focused on optimizing customer experience. With resources balanced between strategy, creative and technology, Wire Stone designs and builds business-to-business and direct-to-consumer experiences across digital and physical spaces. Wire Stone maintains long-standing relationships with many of the world's largest brands.
We're seeking a digital Art Director who is passionate about their craft and eager to make a big impact within our creative team. This individual must have a proven track record working within the interactive space and be able to develop original creative concepts and design approaches, alone or in collaboration with others. We want someone who sweats the small stuff, settles on nothing less than stunning work and whose ideas push boundaries. This person must thrive working in a fast-paced environment and be ok juggling numerous projects at once.
- 3+ years of work experience at a digital marketing agency or boutique
- 1+ year of experience as an Art Director
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training for role
- Strong portfolio reflective of digital creative and conceptual work
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and standard design tools
- Highly conceptual with amazing visual and interactive design aesthetic
- Ability to present work and represent the vision both internally and to clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to sweat the small stuff – organized and detail oriented
- A solid understanding of site functionality, user interfaces and navigation
- Able to take creative direction but also work independently
YOUR ROLE: Art Director
Concept and design digital marketing and brand campaigns
- Work independently or with a copywriter to develop award-winning digital concepts
Present concepts and designs to the internal team and client
Own projects from concept through delivery with a high-degree of finesse
- Juggle multiple projects at various stages
- Collaborate with the development teams to see projects to completion
Please include a cover letter, resume and link to portfolio.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.