Web Content Producer
Web Content Producer
Portland, Oregon or Seattle, Washington
As part of a multi-disciplinary team of user developers, designers and content strategists, this role will collaborate with functional areas of the organization to create web experiences for a variety of audiences. Throughout the project lifecycle, the Web Content Producer works closely with members of the User Experience team as well as with project managers, product managers and developers in creating and maintaining the project vision.
Responsibilities & Requirements
At Cambia, our values are fundamental to achieving our Cause of transforming the health care industry. They guide our actions and bring diverse perspectives together to improve the health care journey better for those we serve. All eight values are equally important and linked to the others: Empathy, Hope, Courage, Trust, Commitment, Innovation, and Accountability. These values are not just words on paper - we live them every day.
General Functions and Outcomes:
- Develops, manages, and maintains the content for a variety of web properties.
- Drive content for user experience.
- Partner with subject matter experts to explain product/tool to end user in easy-to-understand manner.
- Participate in collaborative multi-disciplinary work sessions, shepherding content through agile development process.
- Lead projects that span resources from multiple departments.
- Track, coordinate and prioritize concurrent Web projects.
- Maintain consistent writing style and voice across channels.
- Ensure that online content complies with corporate brand standards, web style guide, legal and compliance.
- BA in English, journalism, advertising, marketing or other relevant field or equivalent education and experience.
- Four years demonstrated experience content management and strategy.
- Excellent copywriting, editing and proofreading skills; exceptional attention to detail.
- Must understand how to effectively create web experiences that are compelling, informative and user-friendly.
- Ability to be flexible, able to shift gears quickly, think on the fly and be able to deal with competing priorities.
- Strong technical literacy, with skills in following systems: Word, basic HTML, xml, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience working with content management systems.
- Excellent communicator; able to communicate effectively and diplomatically in cross-functional teams.
- User empathy and passion for creating great user experience.
- Outside-the-box problem solving capabilities.
- Project management skills, with ability to organize and execute multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of web analytics.
- Experience in insurance or health industry, e-commerce, or retail industry desired.
Regence employees are part of the larger Cambia family of companies, which seeks to drive innovative health solutions. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Regence is 2.2 million members, here for our families, co-workers and neighbors, helping each other be and stay healthy and provide support in time of need. We've been here for members more than 90 years. Regence is a nonprofit health care company offering individual and group medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Medicare and other government programs as well as pharmacy benefit management. We are the largest health insurer in the Northwest/Intermountain Region, serving members as Regence BlueShield of Idaho, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah and Regence BlueShield (in Washington). Each plan is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
If you’re seeking a career that affects change in the health care system, consider joining our team at Cambia Health Solutions. We advocate for transforming the health care system by making health care more affordable and accessible, increasing consumers’ engagement in their health care decisions, and offering a diverse range of products and services that promote the health and well-being of our members. Cambia's portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
Need help finding the right job?
Cambia Health Solutions, headquartered in Portland, Oregon, is dedicated to transforming health care. We put people at the heart of everything we do as we work to make the health care system better and more economically sustainable for people and their families. Our company reaches more than 70 [...]