You are providing the highest level of customer service to Fidelity’s most sophisticated and highest net worth client.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Five or more years of customer service experience in the Financial Services industry
- Series 7, 63 & 65 and Life Insurance licenses are required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
The Purpose of Your Role
Through frequent communication and collaboration, you are a key player on the Wealth Management team as you directly support efforts to develop and deepen client relationships, while also supporting Advisers in growing their business
The Skills You Bring
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, via telephone and face-to-face consultations
- Your subject matter expertise will be used to address unique and complex client service requests
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- You will provide support for comprehensive investment-related discussions and participate in client meetings for investment, life event and service reviews
- Effectively maintain client portfolios in accordance with compliance guidelines
The Value You Deliver
- Delivering customized service to clients seeking a personalized high-touch relationship
- Documenting and communicating strategy discussions and implementation
- Acting as back-up for inbound calls and emails generated by a book of clients and taking responsibility for proactive outreach to our clients
- Effectively addressing a range of customer needs , to include mutual fund inquiries, asset allocation discussions, brokerage needs, basic tax-free and deferred investments, trust and estate planning, as well as income and retirement planning
- Partnering with Client teams and implementing a structured client contact strategy and promoting annual guidance reviews
- Identifying opportunities for asset consolidation and/or High Net Worth product development, and other more sophisticated product offering
- Facilitating basic guidance preparation discussions with clients that support the overall strategies developed for the client by the Adviser
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Private Wealth Management brings financial strategies across retirement, investment, tax, and estate planning to protect, grow and transfer assets in an integrated way. Working as a dedicated Wealth Management team, using a dynamic and customized approach, this team of specialists will help clients identify long term objectives and develop strategies for achieving them.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visitFidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Job: Wealth Management
Primary Location: US-MA-Boston - Investor Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Job Type: Standard
Overtime Status: Exempt
We believe that a nurturing work environment attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to being a place where people want to work. For the women who thrive at Fidelity, we know that our strengths deliver amazing results: the ability to respond with compassion and respect, the insights that underpin the achievement of long-term goals, and the pride that comes with getting the details just right. We are, and always have been, a company that respects the value of our women associates, who contribute at every level of the organization.
Fidelity Investments has a rich and proud history. From our roots as a small mutual fund company, Fidelity has grown to become a leading provider of a wide range of services, including investment management, retirement planning, brokerage, human resources and benefits outsourcing services. At [...]