FS0600: Warehouse Coord
Stanley Access Technologies is recognized as an industry leader in the manufacturing, installation and servicing of automatic doors. Our growing product and service offerings have driven significant growth for our service business. Join our world class team of diligent problem solvers, innovators, fresh thinkers and communicators who excite and inspire others. We are looking for energetic, detail oriented leaders that focus on execution, meet commitments, break through turf issues, and have a passion to exceed customer expectations.
With over 150 years in business, Stanley is one of the world’s most recognized and trusted brand names for tools, hardware, doors and home décor products. In addition to joining a world class organization, as a member of the Stanley Team, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and solid opportunities for growth.
- Responsible For Inbound and Outbound Freight.
- Receive all Class I materials from the factory For Branch and RDC.
- Receive all Class I materials from ProFab For Branch and RDC.
- Organize warehouse to receive equipment.
- Receives Class II materials For Branch and RDC.
- Perform a Post Goods Receipt on all Class I & Class II items received in SAP.
- Maintain PO logs of all UPS/FedEx shipments For Branch and RDC.
- Match packing lists to purchase orders.
- Maintain Open PO and Closed PO logs.
- Processing incoming RDC orders.
- Assist in managing MRP orders.
- Work with the RDC order fulfillment tech to ensure all for RDC orders are processed daily.
- Working with the IC and RDC manager to Order Class II Stock.
- Responsible for matching Class II material with jobs.
- Put Class II stock into the correct storage location.
- Maintain proper stock levels and control inventory.
- Communicate with CM/IC/SM and RDC manager for all received inventory items so that the departments can schedule installs/service calls.
- Attach all paperwork including the Job Completion Sheet to the job.
- Review all materials with the installer when they are picking up the job so that no items are forgotten or left behind. Have the installer review the job to see that he has all misc. equipment needed for the installation.
- Have the installer sign off that he received all the equipment listed for that job.
- Put a copy of the sign off sheet in the folder.
- Help load equipment onto the installation vehicle.
- Review the schedule board with the CM/IC and RDC manager for jobs that need to be shipped in advance of the installation to remote sites.
- Load door equipment onto pallets for pickup and delivery to remote sites.
- Shipping and packaging parts for service techs.
- Check Inbound Deliveries for damage and file/process any claims.
- Track and return Class II cores to Door Controls for items purchased thru them.
- Process Out Of Box Failures with the factory.
- Maintain RMA Tags & Supply Techs Safety Program.
- Ensure stock of safety glasses, hart hats, ear plugs, dust masks.
- Send repairable tools to a local repair shop when cost effective.
- Distribute and track “specialty tools” such as rental lifts, lasers, core drills, ect.
- Cut down Headers when needed. Fabricate Headers when needed.
- Cut down door packages to proper size when needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years related shipping and receiving experience preferred
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- Knowledge of Word and Excel, and basic computer skills required
- Ability to lift and/or carry weight from 50-75 lbs.
- Basic carpentry skills required
- Clean Driving Record & Valid Driver's License.
- Flexible work schedule is a must with the ability to work nights and/or weekends as necessary.
Stanley Black & Decker is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history of delivering the hardworking, innovative, powerful tools that help professionals around the world build, repair, and protect the world’s most valuable objects.