The future of marketing is in-person.
Over the past 5 years- and about 50 million RSVPs - Splash has established itself as a name brand in Events. Our technology proudly sits behind some of the most mind-blowing experiences on the globe, and our users represent some of the most influential brands in history. We call it in-person marketing and we’ve built the premiere end-to-end event marketing, enterprise software. We believe that the first platform to truly combine creativity with automation will unlock unimagined opportunities to attract and wow guests. In turn, that platform will change the way businesses engage with their community and customers. We are pioneering a new reality in experiential, events, meetings and field marketing, and we are searching for a product leader to take us there.
Our ideal candidate can sit at the intersection of design, data, and user experience. We want someone who is obsessed with the customer, has deep respect for the process, has tremendous taste (obviously), is an inspiration to work for, and a pleasure to work with. They would have a love for building systems, a passion for visual communication, and an appreciation for the live experience.
But most importantly, our head of product must bring the energy to match our vision. The story of Splash is in the earliest of chapters, yet. We’ve built the foundation. Now we must win the entire industry, one experience at a time.
• Own product vision and timeline and communicate strategy and vision for product roadmap both internally and externally
• Build strong teams for product management and UX/UI design and consistently inspire teams to deliver excellent results
• Organize, direct, and interpret customer/prospect interviews throughout the product lifecycle to influence product-market fit analysis, feature prioritization, etc.
• Ensure alignment with C-Level stakeholders spanning multiple functions (customer success, user experience, corporate development, sales and marketing, revenue) • Enable collaboration across design, engineering, customer success and support, sales and marketing, and platform teams to align them on product features, user experience, visual design, and roadmap
• Translate product roadmap into clear engineering deliverables for the product development team (by sprint, quarter, fiscal year) to maximize the effectiveness of the software development cycle. Work with VP Engineering to execute on vision.
• Business judgment: Understands Splash business model and appropriately filters ideas for feasibility/risk/return. Understands how to make trade-offs between speed and quality, and shows ability to independently drive consensus on high-impact product decisions.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Demonstrated ability to work with company leadership and executives to effectively define the product and portfolio strategy for Splash
• Minimum 7+ years of relevant experience in product management and market strategy for enterprise software products
• Ability to assess market segments, products, vendors, and complex technologies for fit against Splash’s financial targets, strategic initiatives, and product goals
• Comprehensive understanding of user-centered design processes and design thinking concepts
• Understanding of go-to-market strategy design and execution knowledge
• Excellent ability to form judgments and make decisions based on existing available data
• Strong experience in building and leading high performing teams
• Ability to negotiate requirements and deliverables effectively with engineering teams
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate and engage others in product vision
• Proven record of effectively managing customer relationships and expectations
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
Splash is a technology company that powers advanced in-person marketing programs for the world’s leading brands. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and [...]