Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Voluntary Benefits Team Lead manages an operations team providing voluntary benefit services that include onboarding, enrollment, in force maintenance, offboarding, billing remittance, and claims management. They manage deliverables, schedules, service levels, and quality scope for a Client Service Delivery Team. They will allocate resources and will be ultimately accountable to ensure the team creates deliverables, on schedule and with the appropriate quality.
- Identifies and manages issues and risks and acts as an escalation point within the team
- Validates that appropriate contributors have participated in the creation review of each team deliverable according to standard methods and or processes
- Drives methods adoption and acts as an expert in how to deliver the Client Service Delivery Team’s processes, project requirements and deliverables
- Monitors client and customer satisfaction through available escalation complaint tools and survey results
- Identifies improvement initiatives driven by client expectations and requirements
- Identifies productivity improvements ensuring adherence to appropriate project gathering and business case approval requirements
- Follows standard client data protection policies
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in one or more of the following: insurance accounts receivable and reconciliation, onboarding, claims and/or in-force administration
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong accounts receivable experience
- Outsourcing operations experience
- Voluntary Benefits experience with hospital indemnity, critical illness, accidental death dismemberment
- Working with Lean, Six Sigma or other operations management principles Ability to interpret data, prepare presentation materials and deliver content to all levels of management and clients
- Strong supervisory, coaching and project management skills
- Strong organizational, multi tasking, and time management skills
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills Excellent business acumen and industry acumen
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills dealing with internal and external contacts
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]