Video Production Intern (Fall/Winter)
We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences in-person. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs and connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance.
About the role:
We’re expanding our internal video team and looking for a video production intern to develop new and exciting video content at Splash. As our video production/post-production intern, you’ll be working directly with our marketing/customer education/product teams to produce and edit a variety of video content and coursework for the Splash platform. Projects will include platform training and feature overview videos, customer interviews, event recaps and marketing promotions.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with setup and teardown on shoot days (including lighting, audio, teleprompter, etc)
- Operate camera and teleprompter equipment for producing Splash content (interviews, training videos, internal videos)
- Manage and direct on-screen talent.
- Capture high quality b-roll and event footage as needed.
- Accrue and organize video assets: recordings, screen captures, animations, audio files.
- Layout and edit video content with a consistent look and feel that is on-brand and fits within our guidelines.
- Work with multiple content stakeholders in a review process to organize and make edits as needed.
- Publishing/YouTube Channel Management
- Export and publish content on our Splash Vimeo/YouTube channels.
- Optimize Youtube descriptions, metadata and transcriptions for better search visibility.
- Produce channel specific/short-form versions of Splash content for use on a variety of social channels.
- Graphic Design/Animation
- Assist in basic graphic design and design related marketing requests as needed.
- Design and develop basic animation overviews/workflows to accompany training content.
- Assist in setting up and operating a multi-cam live stream for internal office events to be streamed to our remote offices.
- Must have strong editing experience in Final Cut Pro X (Required)
- Strong After Effects, Photoshop, Motion skills a plus!
- Working knowledge of digital video cameras and equipment (cameras, basic lighting, audio recording, etc)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve desired goals.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to interface with cross-functional teams in a professional way
- Attentiveness to detail and project organizational skills (file structures, naming, communication)
- Proactive and fast-learning.
- Manage simultaneous projects and tasks effectively.
- Interested in learning all facets of production/post-production/motion graphics.
*Please submit demo reel or video samples.
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
Splash is a technology company that powers advanced in-person marketing programs for the world’s leading brands. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and [...]