Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Industry Solutions and Services professionals play a wide variety of roles related to delivery and sales, maintaining and growing industry as their center of gravity.
Industry Applications-RESOURCES OU professionals design, implement and deploy packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate unique industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs within the utility industry.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Accenture Consulting, Resources Operating Group, Utilities practice for Transmission & Distribution Advanced Meter Operations provides services and solutions support to the development and implementation of advanced metering implementation (AMI) and operations strategy. Accenture has experience in the end-to-end enterprise, technology, process architecture and integration of AMI and smart grid solutions. We are seeking a seasoned contributor with the following capabilities to to deploy innovative business solutions to deliver the next generation of electric and gas networks.
Expertise in utility industry solutions and services relating to electric and gas transmission & distribution specializing in advanced meter operations.
Prior management consulting expertise is strongly preferred
Deep experience with Smart meter and network deployment and operations; Smart meter data management; Demand response, efficiency and commercial optimization; Revenue assurance/extension
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Ability to meet travel requirements, weekly, Monday through Thursday to client locations
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]