The ideal candidate is an accomplished, high energy, senior leader who has a proven track record of working collaboratively and independently to help a world class organization sustain its success and market leadership. The preferred candidate will be recognized in the industry as someone who can execute and innovate.
The role requires a deep understanding and experience of operations, process management, customer support, and production optimization. Benefits HCM experience highly desired. The ideal candidate will have a number of years of experience in an operational role with responsibilities for production management for large operations performing back office functions within or similar to HCM/Payroll services industry. This individual will lead and direct the operational activities within the Select Services Customer Support team, managing the people, processes, and technology required to successfully complete our organization’s required production obligations in a timely, accurate and compliant manner. This individual will sponsor technology and process improvement initiatives to improve the customer experience as well as the operational performance and productivity of the team. Additionally, this key leader will actively participate in the resolution of day to day issues that arise including problems with customers, third parties (i.e. tax jurisdictions), internal teams, and our internal systems teams as needed. This position will report to the Sr. Director of Select Services and be located in our office in Alpharetta, Georgia.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Develop strong relationships and alignment with our internal payroll partners, Mid-Market and Enterprise teams, Relationship Management, sales, and vendor partners
- Ensure that all daily production requirements are completed each day with the end result being superior customer experience in the Benefits Outsourcing space
- Drive the establishment and refinement of production methodology, process improvement and best practices.
- This individual has a proven hands-on record of delivering solutions that reflect an understanding of customers’ needs and organizations, developing measurable customer-specific key performance indicators and developing the delivering systems to meet customer requirements
- Collaborate with both internal colleagues and external business partners to forge mutually beneficial solutions.
- Has the talent to ask questions that open up new ways for creating growth options for Ultimate Software.
- Generate operational metrics to communicate and manage the performance of the production team
- Facilitate the delivery of training as required by internal or external customers
- Ensure the production environments have BCP/DRP capabilities as necessary
- Invest in and develop the organization’s most important resources, our people
- 10-15+ years of operational, BPO, HRO or HCM experience
- 7+ years in a management role with proven track record of people development
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of UltiPro and Benefits Technology is a plus
- Process/operational excellence experience required
- Experience with Process Improvement process and methodologies
- Professional/Managed services outsourcing experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Conflict resolution
- Management experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management or a similarly related field
- Industry recognized Process Improvement certification in Executive Role
- Industry related certifications are desirable; i.e. Certified Payroll Professional (CPP)
- 10% to 30%
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.