Job TitleUltrasound Order Fulfillment Specialist-Order Management
In this role, you have the opportunity to
This position is located at our Nashville, Tennessee office and is responsible for Customer Purchase order integrity, on-time delivery needs, and order to cash, and timely communication with internal/external customers to resolve order intake issues. To perform this job successfully an individual must be highly organized, customer service focused, and become a subject matter expert in Philips’ ordering process for the Commercial Operations team.
Be the first to help start up our brand new location in Nashville and join the Commercial Operations team.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Ensures Customer purchase orders submitted to Philips are documented and compliant with established business controls, policies, contractual agreements, in a timely manner, per departmental turnaround time requirements.
- Processes orders on the Integrated Client (ex: SAP or Siebel) system, ensuring proper configuration, sales quota management assignment, and appropriate order history, as it pertains to the integrity of the order.
- Processes and reviews Quotes and Purchase Orders for accuracy and compliance with Philips terms & conditions, policies and contractual agreements.
- Validates and processes credit and debits to meet acceptable departmental turnaround times.
- Ensures frequent communication with assigned account managers to resolve incomplete and/or inaccurate booking and change order requests.
- Communicates and manages backlog twice a week for timely and accurate deliveries of product(s) and services.
- Cuts factory Purchase Orders based on requested delivery dates and product lead times to ensure orders are within catalog to prevent revisions
- Tracks order shipments to ensure on time and complete deliveries to customer sites in working with Master Schedulers, Traffic and transportation carrier websites.
- Coordinates third party items with system shipment.
- Archives order packet and maintains complete and accurate documentation/history related to quotes and orders.
- Acts as liaison between internal and external customers for the entire life of the order (from quote to cash) resolving Purchase Order related issues through order delivery &/or installation.
- Participates and follows through in the resolution of all collection issues relating to order processing within required departmental timeframes.
- Escalates issues appropriately and promptly to ensure optimum customer satisfaction.
- Effectively sets priorities in order to meet workload, commitments and all applicable established departmental goals.
- Anticipates and manages workload by escalating to their respective team &/or Manager, as required, to meet current workload requirements.
- Manages assigned backlog accurately, efficiently and completely.
- Provides support and information cross functionally within the Customer Fulfillment Center, as required/requested.
- Ensures established processes in compliance with Philips’ Quality Standards of business conduct and followed
- Effectively sets priorities in order to meet workload deadlines, commitments and all applicable established departmental goals.
- Provides technical review and configuration of Siebel orders as needed
- Other duties and requirements as required
You are a part of
Governor Bill Haslam recently announced that Philips will be bringing about 800 new jobs to Tennessee. Philips is a global leader in health technology that makes life better for people, like you, through meaningful innovation. This position will be a part of our Global Business Services group responsible for leading operational execution, reducing complexity and increasing efficiencies as the in-house team that continuously improves performance to better support our customers. We are looking to build a new team in Nashville of passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse professionals that is powering excellence around the world for Philips to achieve our mission to improve the lives of 3B people a year by 2025.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and or relevant business experience preferred
- 2+ years of Customer Service or Supply Chain related business or administration experience is preferred
- 2+ years of business systems experience (ex: SAP/ ERP systems, MS Office, Siebel) & Quality Management systems (ICS Control, SOX etc.) preferred.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and the ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Ability to think critically, demonstrate “outside the box” thinking, and meet time sensitive deadlines for customers and resolution of escalated issues
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven collaborative team environment.
- Positive, self-starting, flexible and forward-thinking individual with strong organizational skills who can work both independently and in a team environment.
- Complies with Philips’ quality standards, business conduct, and all established processes are followed
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training.
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory or within commuting distance to the Greater Nashville area.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223 option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.