The Trust Operations Specialist is responsible for assisting the Select Services teams in the processing, collecting and servicing of all department specific products. The representative will also be responsible for remediating and documenting department specific products. Duties may include the following: receiving and reviewing incoming work, processing PPA’s, creating payments on behalf of USG and the client, data entry.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Research and resolve issues and bank reconciliation items related to payment transactions
- Ability to perform audits on all incoming Prior Period Adjustment cases
- Conduct a thorough research of all refund related payments with the Tax Agencies
- Assist internal and external customers with questions related to payments
- Adhere to Audit Controls as related to payments
- Special projects as assigned by management.
- Other duties to be defined.
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Must be able to manage in an organized, proactive and independent manner to meet all required time frames and commitments
- Expert with Microsoft Office applications: Word, and Excel
- Excellent analytical ability within a high transaction volume environment
- 3+ years Operations Experience
(Experience, Education, Certification, license and Training)
- BA in Business, Accounting, Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience will be considered
- Experience with Tax, Accounting and/or Banking processes
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as experienced in handling multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excels in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Looks for new and creative ways to solve problems or improve processes
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact email@example.com.