The Treasury Operations team has an opening for a Treasury Operations Manager. The Treasury Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day to day Cash Management and Banking for Select Services product offerings. This position will report to the Senior Director Select Services.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Provide active day to day leadership and support to the Treasury Operations team members
- Prepare performance documents for direct reports.
- Manage a team in which some members are located in various geographic locations/time zones.
- Ensures a positive, collaborative working environment for the team
- Mentors and coaches project team members, as appropriate
- Process Improvement & Excellence; management and oversight of Payment Services Treasury Operations processes and controls;
- Implement and improve processes and systems to optimize efficiency, quality and excellence;
- Ensure operational plans are aligned with business objectives; Demonstrate thought leadership around services processes and operations;
- Work directly with Services, Corporate Treasury and Privacy, Risk & Control leadership to understand issues, and collaborate with colleagues and other departments to proactively and efficiently reach business objectives;
- Develop/ revise and implement business controls, policies, procedures and best practices to maximize performance;
- Lead, direct, and facilitate meetings to ensure short and long term goals and objectives are achieved;
- Anticipate internal/external business issues to align operational priorities, strategies and tactics;
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement appropriate tools and solutions;
- Assist with the reporting providing analysis and supporting data reporting on trends, results, resource effectiveness, project effectiveness, forecast trends and other relevant items;
- Proactively identify issues and opportunities for improving the quality and customer satisfaction with the Treasury Operations processes;
- Build strategic data sets for analysis and future planning.
- Facilitate streamlined reporting, dashboards and analysis to support sound decision making. Ensure consistency in format and delivery.
- Other responsibilities and key result areas will be assigned as required.
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Special projects as assigned
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- 8-10 years Treasury experience
- 5 years Management experience in treasury operations
- Process Improvement & Process Excellence
- General Management Excellence
- Planning and Forecasting
- Business Management
- Customer Service Focus
- Strong Understanding of Technology and Business Processes
- Ability to analyze complex data and synthesize into simple concepts
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Excel
- Makes thorough, well-researched decisions that are compatible with, overall goals and priorities
- Understands and applies procedures, regulations, and policies related to areas of specialized expertise.
(Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training)
- BA in Finance or a related field or equivalent work experience will be considered
- Master’s in Business Administration preferred
- Certified Treasury Professional credential preferred
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Focus on Quality and Timely Service Delivery to Customers
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as experienced in handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Excels in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Looks for new and creative ways to solve problems or improve processes
- Experience with managing treasury functions in a trust environment is a plus
- No unique physical demands are required for this job.
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact [email protected]