Treasury Documentation analyst
Documentation Specialist position supporting IBM Treasury Operations located in our Dublin Treasury Centre. The Documentation role comprises all aspects of documentation required to support the various financial transactions operated by the Centre on its behalf or on the behalf of the entities it administers.
An individual who can adapt to a dynamic and fast-pacing environment with significantly different cultures, and capable of working under the pressure.
He or She is self-motivated, devoted, independent and hardworking with a strong team-playing spirit.
- Internal Banking Documentation: As the internal bank of the IBM group, the Centre’s entities engage in a variety of Loans, Deposits, Dealing and other agreements with IBM entities worldwide.
- External Banking Documentation on behalf of the various legal entities it manages, the centre is responsible for managing the banking relationship, including accounts opening and closing, contractual negotiation, bank systems documentation, bank accounts mandates, handling of Bank's compliance requests
- Support the Treasury Operations team (cash management, settlements, dealing) and related entities
- Support ad-hoc special projects
- Participation in Treasury IT projects involving Treasury
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Experience, Qualifications and Attributes required:
- Strong Financial background (3rd Level Finance Qualification)
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills (both verbal and written)
- Proficient in Microsoft office specifically Excel and Word
- Strong analytical skills and can work independently and with a team
- Experience in a Corporate Treasury or Cash Management environment is an advantage
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, an additional European language would be an advantage
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we [...]