Trainee, Social Media
MKTG, part of the Dentsu Aegis Network, is a global experiential marketing agency comprised of pioneers and practitioners of lifestyle marketing. We specialize in delivering strategic, business-oriented marketing solutions for leading brands via sport and entertainment, live experiences, retail marketing, enterprise/business-to-business engagement and sponsorship marketing. One of the guiding principles upon which MKTG was founded is that our people matter – to the work we do and the environment we've built. We are committed to constantly evolving, refining and inventing innovative brand engagements through deeper understanding of how people think, work and live their lives. Headquartered in New York City, we have 1,600 employees and 7,000 Brand Ambassadors operating in 32 offices globally, with reach in 19 markets across the Americas, EMEA and APAC. Visit MKTG for more information.
MKTG offers a unique and rewarding Trainee Program for college graduates seeking entry to the lifestyle marketing industry. Our Trainee Program begins in January and July and ensues for six months (through June/December), at which point successful Trainees are offered promotions to Coordinator level positions, based on position availability (post Trainee Program employment is not guaranteed). The MKTG Trainee Program has proven to be an ideal way to begin one’s career in the lifestyle marketing industry.
Trainees on our Digital team will support efforts to ensure that clients fully utilize and optimize their sponsorship assets from asocial and digital perspective. Trainees will become involved with all aspects of the digital strategy, engagement planning and activation process. Through extensive research, writing, creative ideation and in depth immersion in the latest digital and social platforms, Trainees will gain hands on insight and understanding of the engagement via sports and entertainment sponsorship.
- Preparing status reports for client meetings
- Researching and preparing reports for the latest digital, social and mobile platform updates
- Contributing to program recommendations and recaps
- Distributing and routing sponsorship assets for our clients
- Writing point-of-view documents on potential partnerships and innovations in the space
- Developing an understanding of digital/social measurement and assisting in recapping program results
- Brainstorming concepts, platforms, and programs across all agency accounts
- Researching competitive activity, industry trends, property opportunities, etc.
- Assist in supporting on-site program execution (travel may be required)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple tasks at a time and work efficiently under pressure
- Must be able to work within a team, demonstrate initiative and be proactive in seeking solutions to problems
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and courteousness in all situations
- Working knowledge of social publishing tools, Wordpress, HTML5, or other digital coding fluency a plus
- Please provide links to your social presences, we want people who ‘walk the talk’
*We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Should you want to validate that this is a valid posted position by MKTG, please refer to our website http://mktg.com/about/careers/.
Connect With Us!
Dentsu Aegis Network is innovating the way brands are built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is [...]