COMPANY OVERVIEWJoining the Stanley Black & Decker team means joining one of the world’s largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. Stanley Black & Decker is unique in that we’ve got a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn’t stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company poised and ready for the future.
Being a part of our team means living our core values of integrity, accountability, respect, speed, stretch, vision, and boundaryless. It means thriving in an environment of constant innovation and positive change. It means delivering tools, services, and solutions that the world counts on when it really matters. It means maintaining the highest standards in everything you do, every day.
Stanley Infrastructure is the world’s largest handheld hydraulic tool manufacturer and we’re a worldwide market leader. We deliver over 150 handheld hydraulic tools and over 30 mounted impact tools. And these are the tools that build your world.
The basic functions and purpose of this position is to move LaBounty and Stanley Hydraulic products into and out of the factory, either by truck or air freight and assigning of freight charges and invoicing all shipped items. Weekend work should be expected.
The successful candidate who performs well in this role will have growth opportunities available within the business. Learn more about the Hydraulics business at www.stanleyhydraulic.com and learn more about Stanley Black & Decker at www.stanleyblackanddecker.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities include, but are not restricted to:
- Manage all inbound and outbound shipments; air, ground, overnight, international, national.
- Invoice each shipment adding freight as appropriate.
- Prepare all required freight documentation, to include BOL, customs declarations, and commercial invoices.
- Consults, assists and informs the Manufacturing management on day-to-day production control activities regarding shop orders and purchased components for parts orders.
- Coordinate drop shipments for Stanley Hydraulics through their MRP system, coordinate in-house assembly work for mounted attachments. Must be able to customize paperwork to match the scope of current business model.
- Manage shop trucks, coordinating oil changes, tab renewals and adhering to DOT regulations.
- Print orders daily for warehouse, both LaBounty and Stanley Hydraulics.
- Work with PC team daily on short lists for parts orders and finished units.
- Manage freight rates to ensure lowest freight cost to end user.
- Coordinate and lead application of DOT shipping regulations as well as export and import C-TPAT regulations.
- Any other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Excellent organization skills
- Use of MRP system to print pick tickets, invoice, assign inventory locations, retrieve parts, perform cycle counting, etc.
- Accounting background preferred, with good mathematical skills
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Prefer Bachelor degree in Accounting, Business, Logistics, Economics, or Distribution.
- 2 year minimum experience in warehousing or transportation.
- Experience in arranging for truck transportation (TL, LTL) preferred.
- Knowledge in DOT regulations and International Export / Import regulations
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history of delivering the hardworking, innovative, powerful tools that help professionals around the world build, repair, and protect the world’s most valuable objects.