The Traffic Analyst will be part of a team responsible for implementing online advertising campaigns. This role will collaborate with the company’s editorial, creative, and development teams. Working across multiple teams within the media business, daily responsibilities will include:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the advertising insertion orders on the backend and be the internal point person to guide the execution of the highly custom and high impact campaigns.
- Work with the sales team on a production timeline to ensure timely deliverables, approvals and launch.
- Quality check client’s creative adheres to technical specifications, including testing and troubleshooting all 3rd party rich media and video to run successfully on all Vox Media properties.
- Collaborate with the product team, editorial team, and ad sales in successfully launching integrated sponsorships.
- Work with the sales team to monitor and optimize campaign delivery and performance
- Support Sales, Yield and Delivery teams with general day to day traffic inquiries.
- BA/BS preferred with strong academic record.
- Previous knowledge in client services, ad operations and serving solutions a plus, including Atlas, DART, OpenX, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle heavy workload, mediating many demands and requests with strong problem solving drive.
- Smart and quick proactive learner with organizational agility and strong attention to detail. Willingness and ability to learn and do whatever is needed to see a project through to completion
- Effective team player.
- Demonstrate excellent computer skills. Strong excel skills is preferred.
Mogul is a global mobile app and platform that enables women worldwide to reach their goals & realize their full potential. With Mogul, doing "the impossible" is the norm. Headquartered in NYC, Mogul was named one of the Most Exciting Startups by Business Insider, Best Website for Finding Top [...]