People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The TORT Analyst will work as part of a team that identifies, negotiates, and collects funds from liable third parties, estates, and public assistance members to ensure the integrity and cost effectiveness of programs administered by the department.
- Examination of paid claims, contacting appropriate parties for information, calculating liability and financial recovery
- Consultation with management and staff attorney as cases warrant
- Accurately maintains case information, files, and data in a clear and concise manner that involves a high volume of cases with significant financial implications to the Medicaid program and members
- Calculates financial recovery settlement amounts
- Ensures all supporting documentation regarding settlements is present
- Works within Phoenix and other software systems to accurately reflect recovery
- Files and tracks liens or claims
- Negotiates the settlement of liens or claims within Department guidelines and with Supervisor approval
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in health care reimbursement
- Experience in analyzing cost reports, interpreting and analyzing laws, rules, regulations, and standards affecting reimbursement and recovery
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, accounting, healthcare, or business
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Good financial acumen and financial analysis and diagnosis skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]