At EA, we exist to Inspire the World to Play.
We aim to create amazing experiences for our players everywhere and think about them first in everything we do. Releasing appealing content requires constant innovation and forward-thinking, passionate people that combine creativity, technology, and expertise to deliver new ways to play.
What does this mean for you? As a Compliance and Certification tester, your main role will be to review the latest EA games and run testing scripts on a variety of platforms (console, PC, Mobile) to verify that all EA products meet the standards required from EA and other companies.
EA Madrid is home to our Localization Testing and Compliance & Certification groups, both comprised of members from different disciplines working hard to provide localized and player ready versions of our games to over 30 countries around the world. More recently, it has become the home of EA Sports studios working on new and exciting content for the EA classic NBA Live. At EA Madrid, you will find an energetic, multicultural environment where each employee has a meaningful role to play.
Once you're part of the EACC Testing Team:
- You will complete assigned testing tasks accurately and in a timely manner.
- You will submit reports, in English, for all guideline violations found within our games
- You will work closely with all members of the team across a variety of roles (Analysts, Project Leads, Project Managers, etc.) and across testing locations, mainly with our partners in Bucharest
- You will be provided with training on your assigned platform, and may be reassigned as needed
We will require you to:
- Be fluent (written & verbal) in English.
- Possess an ability to meet tight deadlines while working as part of a team
- Be at least 18 years old and adhere to EA security procedures by taking responsibility for equipment and software security.
- EA offers relocation support for employees joining us from outside of Madrid.
- EA Madrid’s work is dynamic. There will be peak periods of activity, and therefore the workload and make-up of teams will vary. Employees will be required to work 40 hours per week, and potentially need to be available to work overtime during the week or weekends when necessary.
- After your CV is validated by the Talent Acquisition Team, you will be invited by email to pass an online test through an external platform. Stay tuned!
Connect your future to ours. Inspire. Dream. Play.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.